Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer C++ – $30K
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look…
What to Expect as a C++ Engineer at Crossover
- Crossover is looking for software engineers that are ready to utilize their experience in a comprehensive and multidimensional leadership role.
- Responsibilities will include writing and debugging both unit and integration tests for enterprise applications.
- You will also be expected to effectively execute the transition of current code to new technologies and update third party components.
- Lastly, you will take ownership of the process of identifying dependencies and performing code reviews, helping us to maintain Crossover’s standard of excellence throughout the process.
The Type of C++ Engineers We’re Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job – even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
Desired Skills and Experience
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- C++, REST
- Source control using SVN
- Visual Studio Professional
- Database (SQL server, Oracle, My SQL)
- Enterprise applications
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following technologies is desired but not mandatory:
- Akamai, PostgreSQL, noSQL, .NET
- At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
- Salary: 15 USD/hr
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply