ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is currently recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Skills
- University level; from 2.1 upwards
- Must have a 1st class or 2:1 in Business Admin or any relevant discipline
- Must be organized, self oriented and articulate ready to work and learn.
- Must be proficient in the use of Computer Applications .
- Must have ability to demonstrate good Interpersonal/Communication skill.
- Must be a Female
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- The Ideal candidate will manage assigned projects, ensuring goals are met with high Quality, and deliver every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Client and stakeholder satisfaction must be achieved.
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Representing the client’s or organization’s interests
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
Education & Qualification
- First class or Second class upper Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- PMP or Prince II certified. ITIL v3 (or ITIL 2011) certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 – 5 years project management experience
- Understands software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Excel and other related tools
Years of Experience:
- 1 – 3 years.
Job Title: Software Developer (Java)
Locations: Abuja Office / Lagos Office
- The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions , across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Education & Qualifications
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
- Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Title: Accountant
Company Accountants work with managing directors and financial controllers. Job responsibility includes:
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Attending meetings
- Creating reports
- Approving and submitting of VAT returns
- Filing of FSA returns
- Controlling expenditure
- University level; from 2.1 upwards
- Interpersonal skill, cheerful person, good presentation Skills, Good use of Microsoft Power point and Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of Quickbooks. Above Average IQ level.
- Gender: Female
- Age Range: Between 21 – 35 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016