Adexen is mandated by an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site to recruit a Business Systems Analyst for its operations in Abuja.
This position is based in Abuja but might require occasional travel to terminal sites
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst is to provide analysis, design, development, modification, implementation, training, and support for business systems and processes throughout the company consistent with business and strategic requirements.
He/she will administer the current ERP MS Dynamics system
The responsibility and areas of accountability include but not limited to;
- • Acts as Information Technology representative as assigned by management for functional business areas, and key business system initiatives.
- Works with users to identify business requirements which could be automated using industry standards, or new technology to improve productivity, reduce costs, better serve the customer, or increase revenues.
- Defines relational database specifications and data models required to support applications of varying degrees of complexity.
- Designs, develops, configures, programs, and maintains business applications per user specifications using standard technologies. Proposes solutions to best meet the requirements of the organization.
- Sets up procedures and testing methods to insure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all relational database applications.
- Identifies and implements end user computing tools. Allowing users to access relational databases directly for analysis and reporting.
- Acts as liaison between the organization, application vendors, and other support organizations, as required for problem resolution, application upgrades and bug fixes.
- Conducts periodic analysis of existing systems to identify those components that have become obsolete or ineffective due to changed business conditions. Communicates findings to appropriate users/management and works with them to develop new strategies.
- Provides support and training on current and new business applications.
- Stays on top of current and new technologies and makes recommendations to implement those which would have a positive impact on the division’s business.
- Perform other related task as assigned and required by the business.
Education and Experience:
- Education: University Degree in Computer Engineering /Computer Science, Business Administration, HND or any other relevant discipline
- Experience: 8 to 10 years IT / Business working experience, 5 years as a programmer / analyst
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience with Business Process Re-engineering
- Knowledgeable in the Microsoft development suite: Visual Studio, C# .net
- Knowledge of Oracle and / or MS SQL Databases and associated tools
- Familiar with one or more ERP Solutions (e.g. SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics AX, GP)
- Knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and other report writing tools a plus
- Strong analytical, programming skills
- Excellent client relation, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Business Process Re-Design and Change Management
- Ability to identify priorities and manage tasks
- Ability to work closely within a team as well as independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Good communication skill in English, proven analytical skills, problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply