Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators.
Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
If you are interested in getting exposure to Africa, like to travel, be exposed to cutting edge technology that makes a difference to our continent, then apply to join our growing and dynamic consulting team as:
Job Title: Business Strategy Consultant
Req ID: 100127
- Ericsson Consulting has 12,000 Strategy, Operations & Technology consultants, delivering more than 1,500 consulting and systems integration engagements a year.
- Serving clients for 10 years across 180+ countries we are building a great track record. This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic company with global career options.
- This is a Consultant/Senior Consultant Role in Business/Strategy Consulting and can be based in South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria or Senegal.
- Strategy development
- Good PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Business analysis skills
- Business and financial modeling
- Advanced excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have worked at a consulting firm before
- Either telecoms industry experience or past projects in the telecoms space
- Fast learning, self-motivated individual
- 3 Years+ experience in consulting
- University degree (Bachelor or higher).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online