Konga Online shopping in Nigeria for phones, clothes, home & kitchen, computers and more at best prices on Konga.com. Enjoy fast delivery service. Buy now!
Business Performance Associate
A brief overview of the role
- Provide management with financial and operational performance insights and influence.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Preparation of 5 year business plan and annual budgets
2. Preparation of Konga business plan, budget and rolling forecasts
3. Track performance against plan/budget, identify variance and their reasons and suggest corrective measures
4. Preparation of unit economics across all Konga operations
5. Capital & Operational expenses reports on departmental basis
6. Trend analysis of all activities, expenses, sales, purchases and etc.
7. Assist with working capital review
8. Support Head with presentations to the Konga Board and Management
9. Produce monthly and regular KPIs on business operational performance
10. Perform other duties as required by the Head
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Minimum 2 years Business/Financial Analysis experience
- Good influencing skills
- Good time management skills
- Senior management experience
KNOWLEDGE (include technical knowledge):
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate processes
- Strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Excellent knowledge of investor engagement
- Very creative and problem solving skills
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND from any recognized Higher Institution
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.