VANSO(Value Added Network Solutions) is a financial technology provider focused on delivering cutting edge and innovative solutions in Africa. Through our proprietary payments (MIMO), banking and messaging (VCP) platforms we deliver highly secure, world class solutions for our clients.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Business Operations Analyst Vacancy at VANSO
Job Position: Business Operations Analyst
The Business Operations Analyst will be part of the team responsible for providing customer service delivery via OTRS, incident management, invoicing, messaging/sms operations support and general business support as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any IT related degree
- Possession of ITIL will be added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, grappling with multiple tasks.
- Creative in looking for and suggesting improvements
- Ability to convey factual information clearly and accurately
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to multitask with minimal supervision
- Must be thorough, accurate and pay attention to detail
- Two (2) years working experience in customer service; from initiation of request to fulfillment
- A general knowledge of and experience in basic accounting principles; must be very good with figures and Invoicing
- Understanding and experience in ethics of business communications
- Excellent use of MS Office Applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access
- Ability to work well within a team, towards a shared goal
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.