We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Actively get involved in tender specification of large projects and occasionally provide support to partners.
- Analyze, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals (end user groups): generate, follow-up and win project leads within focus verticals.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes. Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholders.
- Represent client’s Security Systems in regional and international events.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities.
Qualification and Experience:
- Commercial attitude, existing network/knowledge of consultants, specifiers, constrcution companies, architects and end users is an asset.
- Able to learn and understand the products technically and support customers in (basic) technical and questions
- Minimum 5 years experience (preferably in security business), with wide network of contacts throughout the region.
- Product knowledge in CCTV, Fire, Public Address systems, Congress Systems, Access, Intrusion is a plus.
- Ability to communicate at top-level with professional organizations (Contractors, Consultants, Ministries, Trade Associations etc.).
- Good skills in MS-Office (word, excel, powerpoint etc.)
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Experienced in organizing trainings, seminars, trade-shows and giving presentations.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communicator and business relationship builder.
- Open minded person, team player
- French and english fluency
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.