Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/Branch Manager
Category: Sales/Business Development
Job type: Full-Time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- To ensure the achievement of all key financial targets
- To develop and source new markets through targeted discussions and relationships with identified key players
- To source new and manage existing clients on deposit generation
- To reduce the volume of non-performing loans and leases
- Ability to balance both long term and short term issues
- Deliver Quality products and achievement of all set audit and service rating targets
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- To ensure the display of Abilities & Capabilities as members of Top Management
- Network Abilities; groom at least 2 successors; benchmark of portfolio against successors; attrition rate; firm building
- To review and develop measurable and fair performance contracts for subordinates.
- To develop market strategy for specific area .
- To ensure Return on assets and investments
- To ensure participation in Community Events including 1 make a difference Day
- To maintain an appreciable number of repeat businesses
- To ensure the Global/international outlook of the group/unit in terms of customers, transactions booked, events held etc during the review period
- Process or product improvement initiatives that lead to to cost reduction; increased revenue generation
- B.Sc in a relevant degree
- Experience: 7-10 years sales and management experience in a financial institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2016.