The Nigeria Yellow Pages (NYP) is the leading provider of digitised business listings in the country, counting global entities like Google as our clients. NYP is embarking on a major growth program and Lagos is at the heart of this initiative.
As business becomes increasingly digital, the need for high quality, verified data is growing at a rapid pace. NYP is at the centre of this revolution, providing not only data but complete end-to-end analytics and marketing solutions to companies of all sizes.
The Nigeria Yellow Pages (NYP) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
- The Lagos Business Development Specialist role is a demanding, cutting-edge role that demands keen intelligence, technological sophistication, interpersonal skills, and an understanding of corporate dynamics.
What you will do:
- Define key market segments and high value prospects
- Introduce NYP data offerings to corporate clients
- Build client relationships and help to define client’s requirements, and work closely with our team of programmers to define and deliver world-class products
- Build relationships with the Nigerian software development community, including setting up developer conferences and hackathons.
What you need to know/have:
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of Lagos; you’ve been around
- Networking skills
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness
- A Degree in Business or Project Management shall be an added advantage.
- At least 2+ years of dealing with corporate entities in a business development capacity
- Experience working with programmers, specifically involvement in building a software solution
- Power-user level understanding of Android and/or lOS
- Highly competitive remuneration
- A chance to build an extensive network of high level corporate contacts
- Learn a huge amount about technology, business, and life from our executives
- A very generous performance-based bonus scheme
- A place at the cutting-edge of the Nigerian software industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters with CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2016.