FEH Projects Limited is a place the best talents are nurtured. Our success has been built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in FEH Project Ltd is different from any other you have had.
By joining FEH Project team, you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something growing big.
At FEH Projects, great ideas and thoughts find a way of becoming great products and services that turn to great customer experiences. We are perfectionists, idealists and inspirers of great products and services forever getting better.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Reports to: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Specialist is responsible for managing and developing new partnerships to increase sales of the company’s products and services.
- The role require a high level of personal motivation and commitment in the development of sales and meeting sales target.
- Development and implementation of organization’s sales strategy, for its products and services to meet the company’s revenue objectives
- To generate quality leads that result in sales
- To liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure high standards of best practices and continuous improvements are in place to meet the aims of the Organization.
- Carry out and report on benchmarking exercises with competitors as directed by Business Development Manager comparing service delivery, performance and cost.
- Gather market intelligence in the assigned vertical industry to improve sales
- Effectively deliver on annual sales target
- Assist in developing and maintaining sales strategy and business planning.
- To ensure that appropriate sales performance information is available to report to Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
- To research and advice on strategic partnerships for the firm’s benefit.
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
- Any other duty proportionate with the scope and nature of position.
- B.Sc/HND MBA in Marketing, Business Administration, or related science or Social science
- Honest, highly personable, and smart with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill
- Must be target driven and a goal getter
- Able to work with little supervision and a team player
- 3+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 7th December, 2015.