Miraton Matador Group – Our client, a fabric care specialist, is a big laundry firm that is experienced in providing services in evening and wedding dresses, pressing, repairs and alterations, duvets and comforters, quality control, corporate services and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development/ Social Media Analyst
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- The Employee will be responsible for increasing prospects and drive closure of business opportunities
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Follow up with prospective customers and sales leads.
- Meet up with sales target as required by the firm.
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Develop his/her understanding of clients’ needs.
- Be able to convince prospective clients into purchasing company’s products.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Develop existing & new retail customers to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, & annual volume / revenue targets.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” ways while cultivating leads and sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2years of experience in relevant industry.
- Team working skills.
- Ability to make independent decision.
- Fashion inclined
- Ability to make sales on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Presentation skills.
50,000 including 5% commission.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their application and CV’s to: [email protected] using Business Development Officer/MMG/your location as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th November, 2015.