Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
Business Development Manager
- Designs and coordinates/aligns strategy, guidelines and business plans, in support of top management and executive team.
- Acts a trusted advisor for top management, in all strategic aspects, in order to identify and follow up on future business opportunities.
- Ensures continuous analyses and design of strategic positioning of the business overall, and advices on long term development of the product, service or solutions portfolio.
- Ensures development of business plans and ensures effective controlling of the target setting processes, BTAs, and quarterly reviews.
- Steers and coordinates preparation and implementation of strategic planning, investment strategies, regional and national market research (incl. execution of strategic benchmarking), etc.
- Initiates strategic external growth initiatives and steers or coordinates respective alliances/ partnerships in defined businesses, markets or regions.
- Initiates and manages Strategy consulting projects, and the development and implementation of strategic business management and analysis tools.
- Monitors and reviews cooperation with external service providers, and monitors progress, budget adherence and results generated.
- Manages the organization, coordination and implementation of assigned business initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Performs strategic analysis and planning on a broad range of topics (i.e. market analysis, competitor assessment, growth opportunity identification, sales channels, target customers, etc.).
- Provides information support for new strategy development on assigned projectsEvaluates and presents overview of customers, stakeholders and partners and proposes appropriate CRM engagement plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Technology/ Business related course. Masters in Business/ Finance an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria Electricity market, its structure, stakeholders and trends
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years related work experience
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidats should click here to apply online.