Adron Homes and Properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Adron Homes and Properties is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan/strategy
- Responsible for getting new business/proposal writing
- Shall lead and supervise team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Work closely with the General Manager to generate new leads
- Provide timely feedback to the General Manager regarding performance, sales activity reports.
- Shall report directly to the General Manager (Marketing)
- He/she must give on a daily basis, sales report, marketing report, weekly cash inflow report and weekly sales strategy.
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in targeted areas.
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- HND/B.Sc degree qualification required
- Preferable location Lekki, Ajah axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th November, 2016.