Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People – Process Management solution to small and medium Scale Enterprises.
We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Analysis of Business processes.
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of processes.
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Business process design.
- Documentation of process information.
- Writing of business process management system.
Skills and Qualification required
Candidate must possess:
- Strong I.T skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Knowledge of documentation of Standard Operating procedures will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be action oriented with keen attention to details.
- B.Sc /HND in any discipline.
- Candidate should be between the age of 25 years – 30 years
- Business writing skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Research skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft projects and Visuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be Business Development Officer.
Note: Candidate will be placed on a 3 month renewable contract.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2016.