Itiebi Concept Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary organization with the aim of providing global solutions in the Petroleum industries, Oil and Gas, Marine Services, Government and Public Institutions.
Itiebi Concept Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer is accountable for revenue growth, customer acquisition and customer relationship management within the company.
- Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, presenting, and closing opportunities of services to Client in the oil and gas Sector.
The Business Development Officer shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with IOC’s.
- Negotiates /Follow up Requisitions as well as the contractual terms and finalizes details of the contract.
- Facilitates the flow of operational information to ensure effective execution of contracts.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and research to clients.
- Achieving a high level of customer satisfaction in all dealings with Procurement Department and Clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, peers, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Carry out market research as required and provide ongoing support to clients.
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains excellent relationships with all stakeholders of the business.
- Update job knowledge by taking advantage of educational opportunities; professional development activities and maintaining a sound professional network.
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for delivery of new requirements to clients; and always exploring opportunities to add value to our client’s customer experience.
- Provide timely support to customers through proactive management of post fixture activities
- Identify and capture additional revenue opportunities.
- Proactively manage relationships with existing clients and develops relationships with new clients.
- Assist with evaluating new opportunities for additional revenue from new and existing clients by analyzing requirements, potential for revenue growth and evaluating options whilst maintaining company priorities.
- Ability to Work independently to ensure services are delivered to clients to a high standard.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience within the Oil and Gas or Offshore Marine sector.
- In depth knowledge of Client Relationship in the oil and Gas Sector.
- Detailed working knowledge of standard forms of contract used for Production and Operation Request.
- Must be self motivated and able to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Must be task oriented with ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to use computer hardware and software including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in the use of internet for research.
- B.Eng/B.Tech/HND in any engineering field from a reputable institution
- Computer proficiency ( Ms Word & Ms Excel). Knowledge of SAP and ERP will be an added advantage
- Must be residing in Lagos.
- Knowledge of Offshore vessel types and their mode of operations is an added advantage.
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets and acquiring new business
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Sound commercial aptitude with a result oriented approach to work
- Must be well organized and demonstrate good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th February, 2016.