Adron Homes & Properties Limited are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Business Development Officer
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects,researching and analyzing sales options
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activites and competitors
- Meeting sales goals, creative and a good planner
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidaince to clients and prospective clients.
- He or she must be young and vibrant
- Applicant must reside in EGBEDA AND ENVIRONS, IKOTUN AND ENVIRONS, IYANA IPAJA AND ENVIRONS
- Must be a graduate with minimum of OND in any related field
- Must be a good team player and must be teachable
- Have a positive approach to tackling problems
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be outspoken and communicate effectively
- Ability to remain customer focused, polite and courteous under presssure
- Ability to handle cash
Method of Application
Interested person should forward his or her CV to[email protected] within 3 weeks of this publication.