MS Outsourcing Services, a Michael Stevens subsidiary, specializes in the provision and management of Contract Staff in all categories, as well as the selection and placement of temporary staff for corporate organizations (including the oil & gas industry, banking, telecoms, manufacturing and multilateral organizations).
We have, over the past decade developed extensive experience and appreciable competence in rendering these services to our numerous clients. In doing this, we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the outsourcing industry, through our total commitment to prompt and customer-driven service delivery, which has been the basis of our sustained relationship with our clients.
Job Industry: Administration/Sales
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
To get the Business Development Manager Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting, you will need to be able to-
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunity and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to top management.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Participate in business process modelling sessions, providing data and insights into market need and customer expectations.
- Manage the development, implementation and review of marketing budgets.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
- First Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in Marketing.
- Must have expertise in developing strategies for Marketing Debit/Credit Cards.
- Proven ability to establish and implement strategic marketing plans in a competitive, direct service market place.
- Highly developed strategic marketing campaign planning skills with proven ability to successfully implement campaigns to raise the public profile of the organization.
- Proven ability to establish plans and lead the Marketing team through transformational change.
- Proven ability to establish performance plans and to manage and provide feedback and formal performance reviews to ensure both team and individual objectives are achieved.
Application Closing Date:
All applications must be submitted before 27th of May 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]using the job position being applied for as the subject of the email.