MayField Hospital is a new, reputable Hospital, located in the Federal Capital Territory.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Hospital Business Development Manager Vacancy at MayField Hospital
Job Position: Hospital Business Development Manager
- Organizes and directs the hospital’s business development, marketing, public relations, and advertising to develop public interest, understanding, and goodwill in accordance with the policies of the hospital and consistent with administrative guidelines.
- Developing new business and identifying opportunities which result in volume growth.
- This is a full-time position. Please indicate position of interest with resume.
- Responsible for growing volume of marketing, referral developments, and hospital services.
- A Degree and relevant experience in Business Development, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
Minimum Work Experience:
- At least five years of business development, public relations, marketing, and/or advertising experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have at least three years experience in the health care field.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Must have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills, writing, spelling, telephone etiquette, and sensitive interface with general public and employees.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Must be able to function with minimal direction and supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online