Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market.
BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Account/Business Development Manager
- Plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue for BBT
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization
- Forge new relationships between BBT and new accounts
- Negotiation of contractual terms with clients
- Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the company’s products and services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and follow up on outstanding premiums and renewals
- Look out for opportunity in the account and relate to pre-sales for solution offering
- Maintain strong client relations across client organization from users through senior client executives
- Monitor market expectations, requirements, trends, and contribute to collecting market input for Research planning and budgeting purposes.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact and monitor feedback
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives
- Title the subject of the email with the title of the intended suitably position.
- Establish and coordinate planned visits at the customer location and at BBT Office
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light. – for BDM
- To drive and generate new accounts and establish new customer base opportunities on a scheduled basis.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification
- A minimum of 5 years working experience
Key Competency Requirements
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Good Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Market and IT Business knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning & Organisational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th September, 2015.