Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa. Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents.
Adexen has been mandated by a leading servicing company providing offshore marine support services to the oil and gas industry in West Africa to recruit a Business Development Manager for the subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs operations in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Manager- Subsea IMR
- Design and execute a successful business development strategy which will result in winning a range of subsea engineering projects in Inspection, Maintenance and repairs capacity.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions
- Conduct market research through publications and contacts to generate new business enquiries and new clients for the company
- Supervise Subsea contracts and interface with clients on operations.
- Building a database of target opportunities with the clients and on projects; Identification of new related ventures or services that could compliment the company’s
- Establish and control budgets, forecasts and ensure proper reporting of commercial performance of all Subsea Services Projects
- Proactively developing new business and creating partnerships/strategic alliances
- The role will incorporate responsibility for all aspects of the business generation process including sales strategy formulation, market research and analysis, brand management and promotional activities, preparation of proposals, and commercial and contractual negotiation.
- Client/contractor interaction & communication from project inception to completion and also maintain excellent client relations
- A University degree from a reputable institution
- Various technical, Management, safety and other related course
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil/Gas industry, with at least 5 years experience in the subsea sector
- Must be conversant with the relevant codes, regulations, standards and safe practices applicable in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies
- Excellent networking and relationship skills
- Knowledge of Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs projects
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and responsibility
- Good track record of effective leadership skills in multi – disciplined oil and gas environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply