Fortune Engineering & Sustainable Energy Services Ltd is a 100% indigenous company in Nigeria with technical partnership with Fortune Engineering & Energy Services, Dubai.
Our business includes Engineering and packaging of the following, but not limited to: Process packages & modules for onshore & offshore Electrical/instrumentation/control system packages FPSO Maintenance and Life Extension Studies Packages like Chemical injection, Metering skids and Wellhead control panels
Fortune Engineering & Sustainable Energy Services Ltd, Nigeria is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager with specific and proven experience in Upstream Oil & Gas Business.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good University degree in a related disdpline – Mechanical or Electrical or Petroleum Engineering.
- Robust and high level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies. –
- Excellent relationship management and intelligence gathering skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience.s of which must have been in management
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please send their Resume to: [email protected]