Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type Full-Time
Implement product sale strategies on behalf of the company. With the aim of improving product sales and increasing our customer base.
Selling brand products:
- Increase the brand’s customer base by marketing and selling products on a weekly basis (marketing days and targets are to be agreed on with line manager).
- Identify potential customers and create opportunities for their continuous patronage. Ensure there is continuous follow up, till they make a purchase.
- Follow up on customer complaints and develop an action-plan (with the approval of your line manager) on the best approaches of meeting customer needs by liaising with concerned units for corrective action where necessary.
- Monitor all activities involved in the delivery of an ordered product, i.e. (Time of delivery, cake message and other requests) from the point of ordering the product to the point of receipt and the subsequent feedback which is to be recorded in a customer feedback database.
- Make a detailed enquiry of the customers’ demands before sending in the order
- Recommend products most suitable for the customer’s stated occasion taking into cognizance their budget and menu.
Internet Communication and Social Media management:
- Design and implement multichannel campaigns through email, search and social media
- Organize and coordinate brand promotions through social network sites on a weekly, on going basis.
- Setup feedback platforms for customers to bare their views on all desired and recommended orders.
Data management and record keeping:
- Create and manage customer database.
- Take records of all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Keep documents and records of all communiques made to existing and prospective customers.
- Analysis of information acquired on customers to show customer preferences.
- Preparation of weekly reports on all sales made; highlighting changes in the buying pattern of our customers.
- Giving monthly reports on customer complaints and recommendations made by customers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Degree in any relevant field.
- At least 1 – 3 years experience.
- Able to effectively interpret and act on customer needs of low to moderate complexity.
- Able to complete most tasks using independent judgement.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Assertive, but friendly and with a positive attitude.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across a wide variety of groups.
- Actively seeks to understand others (often to influence, develop, help, or lead).
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Ability to learn, interpret & apply spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of modern office tools, methods and procedures
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication Skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure/long hours.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Treat people with respect and dignity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 18th November, 2015.