Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa. Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents.
Adexen has been manadated by a multi-disciplinary practise of Architects and Engineers with strong footprint in the Nigerian construction industry to recruit a result driving Business Development Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identifying and initiating contacts for business opportunities through research and market analysis
- Working closely with the division management in locating and following up on new business initiatives in the industry and private sectors of construction
- Involvement in the clarification and closing of respective commercial and legal matters.
- Screening potential business deals through analysis of market strategies, deal requirements, potentials and financial risks,
- Competition evaluation and monitoring
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by evaluation of risks and potentials and estimating potential partners’ needs and goals
- Closing new business deals, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Networking and enhancing company’s reputation
- Developing and maintaining personal and professional networks and participating in professional organization
General Management & Operations
- Take responsibility for delivering results on a day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter basis
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- To interact and engage with external parties in order to enhance the reputation of the company and facilitate the growth of the business
- 8-10years of sales/commercial/business development experience in relevant Industry
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution, technical discipline may be an advantage
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level in construction or other industries
- Experience of business unit management in a similar business
- Results-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- Strong business leader, coach, and team player
- Excellent people skill
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Extensive networking experience with proven track record in generating new opportunities pipeline resulting in successful closure
- Have “hands-on” approach in the construction sector and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions in construction
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply