Axxon is a major software developer that combines end-to-end, IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform. We offer integrated, out-of-the-box vertical and horizontal solutions for governments, institutions and commercial enterprises.
As global leaders in the area of converging technologies, Axxon has created software that is so highly developed; it allows users to do more than they’ve ever done before – easily, quickly, and in accordance with their existing systems and strategies.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Axxonsoft is looking for a technically good (computer hardware, software and networking) person, with at least a degree in computer science or telecommunication from a reputable university.
- The candidate must have at least two years experience as a technical sales or business development manager in a reputable organization.
Education & Age Limit.
- Minimum a degree in computer science or telecommunications with a good knowledge in networking, software and hardware.
- Candidate must be between 24 -35 years of age of any gender.
- Developing Axxonsoft software business in West Africa and keeping in contact with existing partners in Nigeria and neighboring countries.
How to Apply.
Qualified and interested candidates should send an email attaching (CV, CERTIFICATES, and 1- PAGE COVER LETTER) with subject of mail being “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – WEST AFRICA”. Email to be sent to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30TH NOVEMBER 2016, 10 AM LAGOS TIME.