Travelfix.CO is Africa’s fastest growing online travel company, which provides online booking platform for domestic and international air travel, hotel bookings, holiday packages and car rentals.
We connect travelers to a large inventory of Airlines tickets, more than 200,000 hotels worldwide in addition to Airport transfers and Tour packages. Travelfix.CO assists travellers by offering them unique travel services to make travel easy and affordable for them.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The travel market is evolving, competition is becoming fierce and opportunity is massive. At Travelfix.CO, we’re completely involved in all travel activities. Our mission is to develop a creative travel experience for all classes of people from all over the world making traveling a lifestyle.
- You will be responsible for building market position by discovering and defining, developing, outlining, negotiating and closing business deals and relationships.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will have interaction with a range of Senior stakeholders and will be based in Travelfix.CO Head Office based in Abuja.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly driven individual in a new role as “Business Development Manager”.
- In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing strategy to grow Travelfix.CO business locally, regionally and globally.
- You will be responsible for developing partnerships and ultimately leading a team to build lasting commercial relationships as well as develop new business ideas in travel and non-travel sector.
- Provides strategic analysis, develop and execute business strategies and transformation
- Provides evaluation of identified strategic options and business opportunities.
- Drives the development and execution of strategic business initiatives effectively.
- Assesses probable business deals by analyzing market strategies, potential and financials and endorsing equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies; examining risks and potentials; estimating company’s needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by matching requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business strategies and operations.
- Monitors the business impacts of initiatives, developing an in-depth knowledge of processes, products and markets, building strong relationships with applicable regional leadership teams.
- Propose and locate potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identifies leading ideas by researching travel industry and similar or related events; hunting down distinct contributors, suppliers and partners and their accomplishments.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and MBA (or equivalent advanced degree) required.
- Airline, OTA, GDS experience and a deep experience in the travel industry strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in developing business strategies and business development opportunities and delivering business results.
- Excellent Analytical and statistics skills including data and financial analysis, quantitative and qualitative research.
- Working Knowledge of various data analysis and reporting tools.
- Advanced level competencies – problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, excellent project management skills, result-oriented appetite for business execution.
Why Work for Us?
- Work with a team of talented and diverse people; Be a part of a fast growing company and highly ambitious team.
- Learn, grow and succeed in your career.
- We have amazing benefits to meet your personal and professional needs.
- We are hard-working, fun-loving bunch of people.
- Opportunities to work in a global travel company and work in other countries.
- Become an expert in online travel industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply