Microsoft – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Education Partner
- Education is transforming globally and holistically.
- The opportunity to transform education has never been greater and the urgency to support the industry to drive change never more clear.
- At Microsoft we’ve always believed in the power of education to change the world and our mission has always been to help students and teachers everywhere realize this potential.
- This role plays a critical part in that mission.
- The company that wins long-term will be the company that is able to provide real value to the needs of schools and align offerings to this learning transformation.
- Winning in education is a company priority – a core company mandate.
- Drive attainment of local revenue based incentive (RBI) objectives
- Grow Market Share and drive attainment of local share based incentive (SBI) objectives.
- Deliver business discipline and results
- Continuous improvement of industry knowledge, industry scenarios and creative ideas
Education and Experiences
- Required – Bachelors Degree
- Preferred – MBA/Master’s Degree
- 5-8 years of related experience
Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive experience in business development, partner management or account management positions
- A proven sales and sales management track record that includes extensive direct contact with customers and partners and an ability to develop and implement successful sales plans
- Ability to win in a highly competitive environment – proven ability to successfully address competitive threats, navigate complex customer environments and make the appropriate judgment calls to succeed
- Executive maturity and presence to appropriately represent Microsoft to senior IT and Business executives at our customers and partners.
- This includes the ability to understand key industry drivers, issues and solutions, distribution channels, partners and analyst insights
- Passion for Education and ICT: Likes to win and is passionate about making a strong contribution to future generations.
- Strategic focus and analytical skills enabling comprehension of complex technical, business, and legal issues leading to the formation and execution of successful end to end partner strategies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in relationship building cross-group relationships
- Solid understanding of partner programs and partner ecosystems to ensure leverage, optimization and collaboration with existing resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online