FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ integrated services Ltd is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Individual will be responsible for assisting the company build its business and achieve profitability by providing business advisory and business implementation services.
- Provision of Business advisory
- Assisting with strategy formulation and optimization.
- Reviewing legal documents from a commercial view point.
- Liasing with clients as required.
- Gathering, processing, analysing data and making recommendations
- Carrying out industry and sector research
- Development of business plans, business documentation and financial projections
- Developing proposals for pursuing new businesses and acquiring new clients
- Interviewing and hiring of subordinates
- Ensuring stakeholders complete their tasks on-time (e.g. technical, legal, finance etc.)
- Setting up operational processes and procedures
- Play key role on corporate development initiatives
- Working with project directors on investor related matters
Skills & knowledge
- A Bachelors degree from a notable university with a second class upper minimum (preferably in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering)
- A masters degree (preferably in business administration or finance)
- Able and willingness to work long hours.
- Ability to work in teams and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Excellent management skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft office applications.
- Professional certification in business related courses is an added advantage
- Two to four years work experience at a business consulting firm, corporate finance or investment bank
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of stakeholder strategy & implementation.
- Key stakeholders include logistics carriers, professional services providers (e.g. legal, consultants marketing consultants, technology, customer service agent etc.), corporate clients, etc.
Other Functions include:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develops processes and procedures for shortlisting stakeholders, onboarding them, remunerating them, and maintaining win-win relationships with them.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with a minimum of a second class upper.
- A Bachelors in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Commerce or a related discipline is an added advantage.
- Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and/or business development role
- Ability to negotiate and win business with low, middle and senior level employees
- Personal initiative and ability to work independently, focus on priorities, monitor and evaluate progress and to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and good presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain networks
- A high degree of integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information is required
- Excellent relationship management, strong verbal and written communication
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org