Tros Offshore Limited – Established in 2009, Trosoffshore provides marine and logistics support to the oil and gas industry.
Primarily servicing the West African offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry, Trosoffshore provides its customers with a comprehensive suite of offshore support and marine services. Trosoffshore also provides safety solutions for people working at height in the Oil and Gas and Construction industries and works in partnership with some of the leading brands in the fall protection industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos and Rivers
- The Trosoffshore Business Development Executive is accountable for customer relationship management, client account management, customer acquisition and revenue growth within the company.
- Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, presenting, and closing opportunities for Trosoffshore products and services.
- Build revenue and market position by identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing sales.
- Developing business opportunities that will lead to increased revenue and market share.
- Identify and capture additional revenue opportunities for Trosoffshore.
- Proactively manage and develop relationships with existing Trosoffshore clients.
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and always exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist with screening potential business opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options whilst resolving internal company priorities;
- Work independently to ensure services are delivered to clients, and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with clients, peers, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Identify, understand and resolve issues that might prevent the successful delivery of company services.
- Carry out market research as required and provide ongoing support to Trosoffshore clients.
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets, closing sales and obtaining new business
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Proficient in the use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.
- 3 years experience in direct sales/business development
- Experience of delivering on sales targets
- Ability to learn quickly and gain a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Ability to achieve a high level of success in the development of client relationships
Education / Experience
- Detailed knowledge of Trosoffshore offerings, products and services.
- 2 years experience in the Marine or Oil and gas industry.
- Bachelors Degree (Minimum 2nd class upper)
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th October, 2015