Research & Development / Business Development Manager
- Develop business in new markets and expand business among existing clients.
- Build relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure sales success across the organization.
- Create and develop proposals and agreements.
- Devise and implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Develop research application infrastructure for the organisation.
- Manage the company’s research unit.
- Ensure facilitation of high quality research within the organisation.
- Support and develop the work of the Research Unit.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- University degree in any area of study.
- Masters degree is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in business development.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Experience in contract development and management.
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently whilst being a good team player.
Method of Application
Use link below to apply: