Red Star Express PLC, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
Strategy and Business Development
Job ID: S&BDEXEC
Job level: Senior Supervisor
Position: Strategy and Business Development
The job holder will perform series of functions within the ICT, Strategy and Business Development Department. This would include:
– Frame, Research, Identify and Collate new growth ideas for discussion.
– Assist in the preparation of business plan.
– Provide reliable information and data on all aspects of company performance.
– Assist in stimulating enhanced efficiency and visible improvement in company performance.
– Gather market intelligence : Identify untapped market potential; design and implement sales plan.
– Assist in the continuous improvement of a functional performance management framework.
• At least a Bachelors degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences (Preferably Economics).
• Preferably a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
• Max of 32 years old.
• Good analytical skills.
• Should have good Analytical, negotiation and persuasive skills.
• Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
• MBA holder will be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good ability to communicate ideas effectively.
• Good Presentation Skills.
Method of Application
Click here to apply for this position.
Application closes 21st July, 2015.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED