FEH Projects Limited is a place the best talents are nurtured. Our success has been built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in FEH Project Ltd is different from any other you have had. By joining FEH Project team, you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something growing big.
At FEH Projects, great ideas and thoughts find a way of becoming great products and services that turn to great customer experiences. We are perfectionists, idealists and inspirers of great products and services forever getting better.
We invite you – the best – to join our team.
Position: Business Development Specialist
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for managing and developing new partnerships to increase sales of the company’s products and services. The role require a high level of personal motivation and commitment in the development of sales and meeting sales target.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
• Development and implementation of organization’s sales strategy, for its products and services to meet the company’s revenue objectives
• To generate quality leads that result in sales
• To liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure high standards of best practices and continuous improvements are in place to meet the aims of the Organization.
• To ensure that appropriate sales performance information is available to report to Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
• To research and advice on strategic partnerships for the firm’s benefit.
• Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
• Carry out and report on benchmarking exercises with competitors as directed by Business Development Manager comparing service delivery, performance and cost.
• Gather market intelligence in the assigned vertical industry to improve sales
• Effectively deliver on annual sales target
• Assist in developing and maintaining sales strategy and business planning.
• Any other duty proportionate with the scope and nature of position.
• BSC/HND.MBA in Marketing, Business Administration, or related science or Social science
• 3+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication and persuasive skills
• Honest, highly personable, and smart with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal relationship skill
• Must be target driven and a goal getter
• Able to work with little supervision and a team player
Interested and suitable applicants should apply on line at www.fehprojects.com and log on to the career site for this vacancy by filling the form and attaching their resume not later 30.06.15.