SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
SD Capital Resources Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/ Business Development Executive
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Must be able to write proposals, give presentations and draw up marketing campaigns
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Work closely with the Marketing department/ unit to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
- Manage client communication tools such as the corporate website and liaising with the web administrators
- Secure profitable transactions and grow the business portfolio.
- Open business development dialogs with strategic customers. Interest is to build large strategic transactional accounts
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Follow up on management portfolio by liaising with tenants with written notices and also liaising with legal team on any outstanding payments
- Delegate repair work in properties managed to different units and follow up on such being carried out
- B.Sc. in relevant discipline.
- Fluent in spoken and written English Language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office skills.
- 3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate with clients and close deals
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and follow up on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work with little supervision and make independent decisions
- Smart and detail oriented
- A strategic thinking self-starter
80,000 Naira p/m
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2016.