Best Search Recruitment Limited – Our Client is a fast growing telecommunication company actively involved in different telecommunication related services and infrastructure projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and Carrying our market research and competitors analysis
- Undertake general administrative duties in Business Development Unit
- Handling of clients inquiries, and working extensively with database
- Updating all clients and projects information from lead to contract stages
- Form Database and follow up with regards to clients , projects, targets and competitors
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products and services
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply companywide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- University Degree from a reputable institution
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Detailed knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Three (3) years telecom industry business development experience
- Excellent communication skill.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th February, 2016.