PowerPro Company Provides Sales, Rental and Support for leading manufacturers of Test and Measurement Equipments across West Africa. We offer the best technical expertise with prompt deliveries and reliable after sales
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Complete product line responsibility: promotions and sales for a portfolio of electrical test products.
- Work to sales targets, driving sales to achieve and exceed goals in Nigeria and other markets as required
- Identify and engage new customers
- Developing and implementing product line growth strategies (new/existing customers, market penetration, channels).
- Monitor and drive marketing communication for product lines.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and Keep product knowledge continuously updated.
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual business plans for specific accounts.
- Analyse business performance and delivers recommendations to drive sales growth by using keen knowledge of the market and customer needs.
- Work with colleagues to organise and coordinate exhibitions, conferences & seminars in Nigeria to boost market awareness and penetration.
- Play a supportive role in developing and preparing the company’s response to RFQs, RFIs and formal tender processes
- Commercial Negotiations
The successful candidate will:
- Be an Electrical Engineer or a degree holder with Technical or Business background with minimum of 1-2 years Sales/Business Development experience within the Power Industry selling into target markets.
- A significant experience in the sale of Electrical test equipment will be an added advantage.
- Be self-motivated and driven, you must also possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have previous experience in a customer-facing sales role.
- Have a demonstrable track record of long-term customer relationship management.
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications and good computer literacy.
- Be commercially astute with good negotiation skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and Resume to:[email protected]