Regenesys Business School is a private business school based in Johannesburg, South Africa. It also has offices in Mumbai and Lagos.
The South African higher education system differentiates between public universities and private higher education institutions.
The school has a mission of awakening the potential of individuals and teams. This philosophy is carried throughout its holistic training programmes.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Regenesys is continuously expanding and there is a high emphasis on quality delivered by a
highly skilled and professional team.
Regenesys offers certificates, degrees, postgraduate diplomas and MBA programmes
through the Business School. Regenesys School of Public Management also offers a range
of programmes for the Public Sector. Regenesys has extensive experience in customising
skills programmes to address the specific needs of organisations that can be delivered inhouse
or at our campus in Sandton, Johannesburg.
Regenesys has grown substantially over the last few years with over 100 000 students
having been educated by Regenesys from over 150 countries. In 2013, Regenesys also
opened offices in Mumbai, India and Lagos, Nigeria.
The main purpose of the Business Development Executive role is client engagement,
business development and sales. The candidate is responsible for maintaining high activity
standards, daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, delivering assigned
sales revenue targets, and ensuring customer satisfaction by working closely with the
Position in Organisation
Reports to: Line Managed by the Corporate Sales Manager
Responsible for: Business development, particularly corporate sales and managing client
Main Relationships: Liaises externally with client organisation, in particular with HR
Managers, Learning and Development Managers, and Skills Development Facilitators. Also
works closely with Regenesys delivery team to ensure effective delivery of projects and keep
clients informed on project progress.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Sell Higher Education and Further Education training products and programmes to HR
Managers, Learning and Development Managers, and Skills Development Facilitators.
• Engage with and secure business from decisions makers in government, parastatal
departments and corporate organisations
• Liaison with relevant contacts in client’s supply chain office in order to secure new or
• Achieve or exceed annual individual sales target
• Use and maintain the CRM system on which all potential business deals can be
• Identify cross-selling opportunities to the organisations of our retail clients
• Provide and sell unique innovative educational solutions to clients based on their specific
organisational strategies, objectives and people development requirements
• Plan, write and submit training proposals addressing the training requirements of the
client ensuring proposal quality standards are adhered to
• Provide detailed budgets and costing sheets complimentary to the training proposal and
in consideration of Regenesys profit margin expectations
• Be an active team member to help ensure that the sales team achieves or exceeds their
• Provide relevant sales and project data for monthly, quarterly and annual analysis
• Stay abreast of trends in learning and development and executive education in
• Represent Regenesys at various events and exhibitions
• Host Regenesys clients at various events
• Ensure the smooth transition from sale to delivery by working closely with the delivery
• Continuous monitoring of existing projects and liaising with clients to ensure high levels
of customer satisfaction and to enable on-selling
• Meet strict deadlines
• To contribute to team / organisational work
• Actively contribute to the Executive Education unit as a team
• Assist in the development of systems & protocols.
• Operate within organisational policies and practices
• Undertake other tasks as directed
• Be responsible for your own administration, including paperwork and filing
• Willing to Lecture if required
The Ideal Candidate – Key Selection Criteria
The ideal candidate will have had a successful track record of corporate sales in the private
or public sector.
please note that this position is for an Investment sector as well as a corporate retail sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Degree (preferable in Sales / Marketing Business / Management / Commerce)
• At least 4 years in a similar role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter with lots of energy who is creative
• Someone with a demonstrable track record of success who is enthusiastic and
• A doer who is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty by rolling up his / her sleeves
• A persuasive person with good commercial instincts and sound financial skills
• A high EQ (emotional quotient) and the ability to get on with all people
• Someone who can quickly gain the trust and respect of people at different levels
• Strong attention to detail, sound analytical skills and well organised
• A person with strong sales and negotiation skills who is not easily intimidated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply