At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications.
Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
It is generally understood that every market needs right positioning and a team of personnel that can define, negotiate and close business relationships, hence our esteemed client, a frontrunner in the real estate industry seeks to employ a smart and analytical Business Development Executive to help build a stronger market presence as soon as possible.
- Understands and continually study the policy regarding real estate and property development.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- 2-3 years of experience
Interested candidates will need to show:
- Cognate knowledge in property development
- Negotiating skills
- Organizational and time management skills.
- A methodical approach to challenging issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership qualities and effective team working skills.
- High level of knowledge in HSE
- Self-motivation and commitment, in order to combine study while working.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary N120,000 Naira
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Submit applications at:
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane,
Savoil Bus Stop,
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2016