Stresert Services Limited – Our client, an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies is seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Ref: BDE–SERVICES
Locations: Oniru, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos State.
- Assist the Company in Customer retention and development of new customers
- Collect market bunker products and marine lubricants data.
- Analyse data by bunker products and marine lubricants segment.
- Create key customers list and mapping in the bunker products and marine lubricants market
- Participate, implement and maintain bunkering and marine lubricants CRM data base for Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea Area .
- Support and coordinate any special research and data collection and reporting projects.
- Implement and review systems to enhance data collection and reporting.
- Identifying and evaluating potential new business opportunities to sell the Company’s products(bunker, petroleum products and marine lubricants) to potential customers
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the activities of Company competitors and providing appropriate people within the company with relevant information
- Monitor developments in key bunker markets and other designated market segments that impact initiatives.
- Collection of bunker and marine lubricants market intelligence and ensuring data input into CRM (software) system
- Maintaining existing contracts minimize exposure and risk, credit agreements and follow-up account receivables.
- Responsible for Bunker and lubricants marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up
- Ensuring that company products receive maximum exposure through sound brand communication strategies
- Recognizing and coordinating the company resources to best address the sales opportunities
- Working with the Bunker Marketing team to develop suitable Marketing strategy to address potential opportunities.
- Track data from bunkering competitors (locally & internationally) and incorporate such data into reports.
- Apply expertise in the field to proactively identify trends and patterns in data analysis and update stakeholders accordingly.
- Following bunker market trends and define an appropriate sales approach and propositions to the market
- Monitoring, controlling and developing opportunities against budgeted targets within defined limits
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent) in Sales/Marketing, Technical, Management or any business related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Bunker Trading in Nigeria or West African Countries is essential.
- Ability to work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work
- Strong analytical and information ordering skills
- Strong leadership. Excellent Customer Service skills, commercially minded and entrepreneurial.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales and marketing in the Bunkering sub sector.
- Pre-requisite knowledge and Experience in a similar position. Good knowledge of Offshore Bunkering sector is mandatory.
- Ability to work well under pressure, Goal oriented Proactive and takes initiative.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Must be organized
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Corporate client management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
Salary & Application
Salary N150, 000/ month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘BDE–SERVICES’ as subject of mail
Note: Qualified candidates’ will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2016