Global Process & Pipeline Services Limited, the leading Nigerian Oil & Gas Servicing Company in Process & Pipeline Services is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the Vacant Position
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Target new and existing accounts within the Oil & Gas sector for new business
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through field contacts, and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND.
- Must be between the age of 25 to 35 years.
- Minimum Experience of 4-7 years in similar field.
- Experience in reputable company is a must
- Excellent selling skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Must have good communication skills
- You must be ready to work in a team.
- Be self-driven and energetic.
- Must have good knowledge of computer.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- High Energy and Manage Stress
- Mediating and Negotiating
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply