TTL Group is a multifaceted global group of companies assisting clients to plan, develop, design, finance, construct, alliance, operate and maintain critical infrastructure projects in Nigeria and the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa with a strong commitment to technical excellence and a diverse workforce. TTL Group provide services for all modes of infrastructure, including Energy/Power, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Properties, Water and Environmental management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Sector: Infrastructure Development, Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Significant experience in Financial and Transaction Advisory.
- Understanding public sector transactions and public sector relationship management.
- Global experience, an advantage
- Practical PMP experience and certifications.
- General business management and economic analysis of business models.
- Firm grip of Nigeria’s investment portfolio
- Proposal development of multi-sector
- Analytical and the ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Clear ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- Can handle an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably Master’s Degree)
- Experience: Manager – 5 years
Negotiable based on experience.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2016