Now, more than 50 years after it began, Coffey is a Tetra Tech company. Having joined Tetra Tech in 2016, we are now part of a much larger global network of experts than ever before. We’re delivering smart solutions for our clients – and providing the innovation and insight that comes from a proud history of delivery.
Every Coffey relationship is built on trust. Trust that’s hard-earned through our proven expertise, our depth of global experience and our commitment to stay one step ahead. Our specialists in geoservices, international development and project management work in partnership with our clients across the globe.
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Growth and Employment in States Wholesale and Retail Sector (GEMS4) is a market development project in Nigeria. It is funded by DFID/UKaid and the World Bank. The GEMS4 mandate is to stimulate market system changes that encourage growth and access; resulting in the creation of 10,000 new jobs and increased incomes for 500,000 people, especially for the poor and for women. The project is implemented in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and Cross River states, though interventions will extend to other states where impact can be maximised.
- The Business Development Coordinator (BDC) works in a team together with one or more Intervention Managers (IM) and may be involved in working on one or many interventions, pipeline interventions, or other organisational, administrative or operational tasks to further GEMS4 activities. Tasks include working with and to the IM managers to:
- Take part in facilitating and managing the work of partners/co-facilitators/service providers of programme and ensure “value for money” for the tasks given.
- Remain well aware of developments in the FL and FLG and relevant sectors/markets.
- Support the Communications and Results Measurement staff in implementing the project RM system, particularly as it pertains to the markets, systemic change, and gender disaggregated impacts on the poor, as well as other social development issues.
- Take account of Value for Money (VfM) aspects in implementation which may mean developing and assessing tender and bid documents, and collecting and analysing intervention data to illustrate VfM.
- Support the development of GEMS4 concept notes, market systems analysis, and investment cases.
- Identify Finished Leather (FL) and Finished Leather Goods (FLG) Partners and establish the basis for intervention support.
- Implement interventions as agreed in the concept notes and project work plan.
- At least 4 years’ experience of supporting the implementation of private sector development projects.
- Experience in value chain, in either development or the private sector.
- Project management skills and
- Master’s Degree in relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply