Ogun State Property and Investment Corporation was established by Edict No. 10 of 1985 with effect from 1 st September, 1984 to open up prime landed properties of the State and to carry on the business of property developers in any part of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to fill the Business Analyst Vacancy at Ogun State Property and Investment Corporation(OPIC)
Job Position: Business Analyst
- Preferred candidate must be versatile in data analysis, have a strong leaning for research and planning.
- Selected candidate will provide research and planning support for project planning and decision making.
- Chosen candidate must be ready to relocate within Nigeria.
- Role requires significant use of Microsoft excel & access.
- Preference is for someone with engineering, accounting or economics background.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply.