Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Building Maintenance Officer
- As part of a multi-skilled team, the individual will contribute to the provision of a high quality service to the property owners. The individual’s specific responsibility will be to deliver an effective and responsive maintenance and estate management service.
- Implement the Associations policies in aspects of housing and property management.
- Assist with the delivery of repairs and estate management policies and carry out estate management inspections on all of the properties in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Provide technical advice to other team members/other staff or to tenants
- Provide the Facility Manager with reports on contractors’ performance, cost and service and monitor quality and value for money
- Responsible for undertaking the inspection of properties during and after the defects liability period in conjunction with the Development Section.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs jobs within agreed timescales.
- Comply with the Association’s Health and Safety Policy, reporting any matters of concern to the Facility Manager and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation as this relates to the Association’s properties.
- Participate in out of hours emergency maintenance service.
- Carry out other duties, within the scope of the job, and meet the needs and requirements of the business.
- 2-5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- Must Reside around Lekki/Ajah Environs.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 20th April, 2016.