Simba Infrastructure partners with Exicom, a fully integrated provider of power management solutions for the telecom industry. Exicom is a leading supplier of end-to-end telecom infrastructure and power solutions; including solutions for BTS cell sites, large telecom exchanges and renewable energy passive infrastructure.
The company has an extensive customer base comprising of various global telecom operators, Tower Infrastructure companies, OEM’s and PSU’s. We are presently working on some projects so if you are looking for a challenging and reward career and your skills and experience match the requirements below, we will like to hear from you.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the BTS Engineer Vacancy at Simba Infrastructure
Job Position: BTS Engineer
Ref: SIMBA INFRA/BTS
- Applicant needs to have 2-4 years’ experience in telecom industry.
- Applicant must have a degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering.
- Must have experience in conducting telecom site survey and audit.
- Applicant must have experience of BTS/MW installation.
- Needs to have a good knowledge of Hybrid power solution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-discipline and motivation to deliver team results.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and NMS tools.
- Must be flexible.
The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience and industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] stating job reference and location preference.
Application Closing Date
24th of July, 2015.