Brockport Energy Limited is a resource company which was established in 1994. The company has a long time commitment to quality, safety and environmental responsibility and has built her reputation for the highest quality in every aspect of her operations using the most technologically advanced equipment.
The company has invested in both human and technology, which makes it very reliable and competent. We can conveniently mobilize our Consultants, Engineers and Technicians on site at a very short notice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and analyze accounts, financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements and audit financial information.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Strategically prepare tax plans with reference to current legislation and provide policy advice on taxation issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016.