Are you an Event manager? Here’s a big opportunity for you.
The British Council invites prospective Event Management companies to submit their expressions of interest and pre-qualification documentation towards the provision of Event Management services for an Award ceremony which will hold in Lagos in February 2016.
Eligible companies who submit all the appropriate documentation will be requested to develop the event management plan for this high profile event.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Shortlisted agencies will be expected to demonstrate, through their tenders, how they intend to achieve the following minimum standards;
The standards include but not limited to;
- Event branding and management services – creation of a creative themed event in line with the specified brand standards.
- Provision of event support services.
- Provision of entertainment services.
- Provision of branded promotional materials.
Note that an event brief with further information will be sent to companies that pre-qualify.
Interested event management companies are to submit the following documents along with their expressions of interest:
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and particulars of directors.
- Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- Company’s Taxpayer/ Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Corporate profile with list of past & present clients.
- Formal letter of reference from at least two clients
- All documents and written communications must be in English.
All interested companies should submit their expressions of interest and pre-qualification documents to the British Council office at 20 Thompson Avenue, Lagos on or before 12:00noon on Friday, 06th November 2015. Any enquiry received after the date and time specified will not be considered.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com