British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Repairs & Replacement Stores Executive
Job purpose and key deliverables
To provide just-in-time (JIT) availability of spares critical to support manufacturing requirements in PMD, SMD and Engineering department. Ensure effective execution of R&RS core processes such as receipts, storage, issues and posting into SAP.
- All bonded spares should be updated into a file on the database for Quick access daily.
- Inspect spare parts supplied for correct specification and quantity along with end users.
- Comply with EHS guidelines for all R&RS activities (Housekeep and safe stacking).
- Adequate Diesel and LPG stock daily monitoring to maintain Minimum of 45days of stock level for Diesel and 25days for LPG.
- Receive, store and post certified spares delivered.
- Issue promptly spare parts to manufacturing and engineering departments to minimise machine downtime.
Exhibit good standard business conduct, by displaying high degree of integrity
- Participate in the periodic collation of R&RS data to generate information for stock reports.
- Maintain up to date records at all time (avoid stock discrepancies)
- Follow up with the procurement team for prompt delivery of spares/materials.
- Issue spare parts to User department upon requisition.
- Inspect and receive goods from Suppliers.
Participate in the periodic review of imported commercial spares for local supply/ alternatives, to reduce importation.
The job holder provides services of machinery spare parts to SMD, PMD, Engineering and other departments by issuing of spare parts OTIF,and documents appropriately. He also escalates when stocks of spares are below reorder levels or there is an abnormally high issuance.
- The job holder must possess a minimum of OND in Engineering or any numeric discipline with a minimum of two (2) years working experience and specific knowledge of inventory management.
- Good communications skills are essential, both written and oral.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Computer literate and good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, Click Here to Apply