British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative (Nigeria)
Job number: 14123BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Execute the marketing activities in the outlets located within the territory to meet customer and consumer objectives as described in the cycle plan
- Support change management projects within Marketing Team
- Ensure attendance of all approved training programs and show visible application of acquired knowledge
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality (e.g., RQI) and customer price of products are achieved for the territory
- Manage all assigned funds, materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner to maximize the use of organization assets
- Train customers if necessary, providing required material and instructions
- Negotiate retail touch points (i.e. positioning, visibility, investment) based on communication strategy following guidelines set
- Develop and adhere to a well-defined work program and route plan as agreed with Area Manager
- Actively participate in business development projects (e.g., trade incentive schemes, internal brand awareness campaigns, etc.)
- Must have as a minimum, a higher qualification from a recognized tertiary institution
- This role will involve selected candidates being based in various locations across Nigeria
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme
- Must have a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th January, 2017.