British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repairs & Replacement Store (R&RS) Officer
Job number: 11460BR
Appointment type: Permanent
- To provide just-in-time (JIT) availability of spares critical to support manufacturing requirements in PMD, SMD and Engineering department.
- Ensure effective execution of Repairs & Replacement Store core processes such as Materials Requirements Planning Run, Spare parts usage analysis and re-order level maintenance on SAP.
- Execute adequate Ordering of Local items for stock replenishment.
- Adequately manage the Operations of the Tank Farm
- Participate in periodic collation of Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) reports for management reporting.
- Participate in Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) projects and identified audit action points.
- Follow up with the procurement team for prompt delivery of spares/materials.
- Participate in the periodic review of imported commercial spares for local supply to reduce spend on manufacturing.
- Proactively respond to out-of-stock situations and stock-outs to avert production downtime.
- Support Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) in reducing manufacturing cost in Operations
- Comply with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines for all R&RS activities (Housekeep and safe stacking).
- Supervise Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) month-end stock take.
- Relate with customers/end-users in terms of spares parts status and availability
- Exhibit good standard of business conduct, by displaying high degree of integrity.
- Ensure coaching and development of team members.
- The job holder must possess a minimum of BSc or HND in Engineering or any numeric discipline with a minimum of two (2) years working experience and specific knowledge of inventory management.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communications skills are essential, both written and oral.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of SAP software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2016.