Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest chain of nursery and primary schools offering high-quality education at an affordable price to families living on less than $2 a day per person. Our vertically integrated Academy-in-a-Box approach has reengineered the entire lifecycle of basic education, leveraging data, technology, and scale in order to keep quality up and prices as low as $5 a month (on average). Our mission is Knowledge for all. Currently, we have 405 academies in Kenya and 7 academies in Uganda, with more than 120,000 pupils enrolled and we are growing at a rate of one new academy every three days. We are launching in Nigeria this year and India next year. Ten years from now we plan to be operating in at least a dozen countries and to count 10,000,000 children as our pupils.
Job Title: Officer, Academy Intelligence – Global
What You Will Do
- Drive the global analysis behind all academy operations, informing company-wide decisions related to academy operations, staffing, product offerings, outreach methods, and organizational processes.
- Building, maintain, and run weekly reports across various KPIs, countries, and cohorts; create data dashboards as needed.
- Measure the impact and efficiency of new products, outreach methods, and business processes and recommend changes.
- Analyse data for ad-hoc reports using data from various sources (customer insights, customer experience, academics, measurement and evaluation, business intelligence, finance, etc).
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends in data, draw conclusions, and make suggestions for business improvement.
- Present findings through in-person presentations and documentation, using data visualization in the form of charts, graphs, tables, lists and relational databases as much as possible.
- Improve real-time data quality, validation, and analysis integrity eliminating irrelevant data as needed.
What You Should Have
- Passion for Bridge’s vision of democratizing the right for all children to succeed
- 3+ years relevant experience; background in investment banking, consulting, or other high-growth analytics preferred
- Proven experience analysing large datasets, drawing your own inferences, and presenting them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Exceptional Excel and data management skills; SQL and SPSS a plus
- Prior experience within a fast-paced, metric driven sales organization; start up experience preferred
- Supreme organisational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc)
How We Work
Above all else, we’re looking for ambition, organization, drive, intellect, problem solving, and respect for others. You will report to the Global Director of Academy Operations.
India, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, or Washington DC. Some travel may be required.