Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
Job Title: SOCIAL MARKETING BUSINESS DIRECTOR (NIGERIA)
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
- ·Source and bid for new business in Nigeria and after year one support new business development across West Africa in the client’s predefined coverage countries.
- ·Work within the Country strategic plan to develop the capacity of the Nigerian Social Marketing team and after year one, support similar capacity development in other countries when needed.
- ·Implement the strategic tools and approaches of the client’s Social Marketing on all projects and support innovation and development of these tools and approaches.
- ·Build relationships with partners and clients in Nigeria and across the client’s business countries and market the company as a leading pan African Social Marketing agency.
- ·Work closely with the Business Directors to develop unique social/viral initiatives.
- ·Manage and mentor the Nigerian Social Marketing team on a day-to-day basis.
- ·Oversee the Measurement team (M&E) support of Social Marketing projects.
- ·Degree/s in Public Health/Social communications/MBA or other related fields.
- ·Minimum of 7 years practical experience in Social Marketing projects funded by an international donor plus minimum 3 years experience in marketing.
Knowledge & Skills:
- ·Clear understanding of behaviour change communication and experience in designing and implementing projects.
- ·Needs to be a team player and prepared to travel across Africa.
- ·Experience working in other business environments outside Nigeria, would be an added advantage.
- ·Excellent marketing skills.
- ·An added advantage would be to speak French but it is not a requirement.
- ·Strategic thinker. Proactive in developing clients business. Meet broader Brand objectives (and not activation only).
- ·Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting.
- ·Well developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders.
- ·Knowledge of digital and social technology.
- ·Advanced Project Management skills.
- ·Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals; Ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- ·Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to details
- ·Tact and negotiation skills.
- ·Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to make business decisions.
- ·Focused through finance – Budgeting and business analysis; Ability to work with numbers.
- ·Ability to think in terms of business management including demonstrating cost effective ways to increase productivity, manage expenses, etc.
- ·Result oriented and goal driven.
- ·Ability to identify, prioritize and offer solutions to problems.
- ·Ability to work well under pressure.
- ·Open and friendly personality.
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 2016-03-31